I talk to people almost everyday that have given up on their struggle to find a church they are comfortable in and I have to admit that even while I’m not out there trying to find that special place, because we’ve been blessed with a very special fellowship at Grace Place, but I certainly understand the struggle. I once heard that if you find the perfect church, don’t go, because you will mess it up.
There are some great benefits in going to church, even if it’s not perfect. Below are a seven reasons why I think everyone should make and take the time to participate in church every chance you get.
1. You Have A Chance To Meet God!
2. You Might Bless Someone Or Someone Might Bless You!
3. You May Hear Something That Takes You To A Whole New Level!
4. If You Do Nothing Else, It’s A Great Time And Place To Practice Gratitude!
5. Interactions With Others Open Up All Kinds Of Possibilities!
6. It’s Possible You Might Get Inspired To Discover, Grow And Use Your Spiritual Gift.
7. It’s A Small Investment With Big Return!